PALOX pallet boxes (Bigboxes)
Pallet boxes - bigbox
Pallet boxes are large-volume containers with pallet bases. Their parameters enable a simple integration into standard transport systems. Their loading capacity is up to 500-600 kg and they can be stacked up to 4000kg.
Wide range of versions and characteristic features of pallet boxes are a precondition of large-scale utilization for different applications:
- Perforated sidewalls enable better air circulation.
- Smooth sidewalls for simple cleaning.
- Particular versions of slip lids prevent the contents from a damage caused by external effects.
- Material (PE or PP) resistant to acids and other chemical compounds
- Temperature resistance ranging from -40°C up to +100°C.
- Sanitary irreproachable (according to decision of head hygienist of Slovak Republic, No. 4876/97-SOZO/ŠZÚ SR).
When choosing products we are ready to advice you and answer your questions. Price calculation for you processed individually with respect to the quantity of goods demanded.
PRIMUS customer service - sales department:
Ing. Peter Bobot
mob: +421 903 263 674