Plastic pallets UTZ made by a good-class material are solid and extremely resistant to mechanical destruction. The reinforced version is suitable for demanding racked storage.
Thanks to a completely smooth surface and a trouble-free cleaning they are convenient for food industry. They are produced both in ISO and EURO standard dimensions with 3 runners or 9 legs.
- long service life
- no splinters, nails, or sharp edges
- resistance to acids and other chemical compounds
- temperature resistance ranging from -40°C to 100°C
- non-odorous surface that does not absorb water
- plastic pallets can withstand constant load very well
- their surface does not decompose and it is resistant to mould infection
- smooth or perforated surface
- possibility of antiskid surface
- Euro and ISO standard dimensions, half-pallets
- meeting the strictest sanitary code
When choosing products we are ready to advice you and answer your questions. Price calculation for you processed individually with respect to the quantity of goods demanded.
PRIMUS customer service - sales department:
Ing. Peter Bobot
mob: +421 903 263 674