Cleaning liquid "RF"
Mild in odour, skin friendly and dearomatised hydrocarbon mixture suitable for use on most surfaces. Industrial cleaning agent with slow and uniform evaporation / drying for industrial use as solvent, degreasing and cleaning agent for industrial parts cleaning and degreasing of surfaces.
General Fields of Application
- industrial parts cleaning and degreasing of surfaces
- maintenance and repair of production facilities, conveyors, fittings, pumps, motors and other machine parts
- repair and maintenance of various means of transportation, e.g. trucks, motor vehicles, rail vehicles, fork lifts and conveyor vehicles, agricultural and construction machines
Ideal for applications requiring the treated work pieces to be left covered with a light oil film, for instance in production and industry. As a result of the slow evaporation, the cleaner solvent also will provide a temporary corrosion protection to the work pieces.
- Cleaning efficiency - excellent for very tough oil and grease contaminations
- Evaporation - slow and uniform, favourable for an intensive penetration of the contaminated surfaces, evaporation rate 0.03 (n-Butylacetat=1)
- Residues - leaves a light oil film
- Odour - mild
- pH value - aqueous extract neutral
- Metal Corrosion- none, as there are no reactive sulphur compounds
- Freezing point - very low, <-50°C
- Surface tension - low, ensures ideal run and flow characteristics
- Electrical conductivity - low, breakdown voltage >70 kV/cm, dried up to 200 kV/cm
Environmental and Workplace-related Benefits
- Air hazard class - TA-Luft, class 5.2.5.
- Decomposition in the atmosphere - fast, with a half-time of approx. 0.5 days (to carbon dioxide and water)
- Water hazard class (WGK) = 1 (list classification) classification due to the Administrative Regulation on the Classification of Substances Hazardous to Water (VwVwS) from August 2005
- Disposal - in the IBS disposal cycle as waste for recycling purposes
- Aromatics content - dearomatised (<1 percent by weight)
- Flashing point - 60°C
- Classification according to BetrSichV (German Health and Safety at Work Regulations) - none
- Air limit value - with 600 mg/m³ favourable according to TRGS 900 (Technical Rules for Hazardous Substances / November 2007) – actually measured value 96,8 mg/m³
- Skin friendliness - independent report on skin-friendliness is available
- Circulation system - effective utilisation of solvent through multiple application
We provide free removal and disposal of used cleaning fluid.