Personal data protection (GDPR)
Information for consent to processing of personal data by PRIMUS spol. s r.o. in connection with Act no. 18/2018 on personal data protection and on the amendment of certain other Acts effective from 25.5.2018.
Purpose of processing personal data
- Personal data provided for the realization of the order, queries, price offers, messages by means of the web contact form.
- Statutory management of mandatory accounting and tax records by the company
- Potential marketing purposes - promotion emails, newsletters, etc.
Processor of personal data
PRIMUS spol. s r.o.
Žilinská cesta 102/531, 013 11 Lietavská Lúčka
IČO: 31 632 548
Processed personal data
- Basic identification data for website registration, account creation, preparing and sending an order, queries, price offers or requesting an information. In this case, following personal data are processed - name, address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Geolocation data - geolocation data from a web browser.
Storage of personal data
Personal data of data subject are stored in the Primus information system for 10 years after the consent has been granted, or until the time the data subject withdraws the approval.
Upon expiry of the relevant time, your personal information will be deleted, but only to the extent and for purposes for which consent is not required by the law.
The processing and recording of personal data are also necessary for the purposes of fulfillment of statutory requirements relating to accounting and tax records and archiving (10-year record retention).
Providing personal data to third parties
Selected personal information (name, surname, address, telephone number or email) may be provided to selected third parties for the purpose of completing the ordering process – companies providing delivery of goods or accounting records.
Rights of data subject with respect to processing of personal data
- Right to be informed about processing of personal data - information includes mainly: identification and contact details of the processor, his representative or responsible person, purpose of processing, the category of concerned personal data, the recipient or categories of recipients of personal data, information about the transfer of personal data to third countries , period of retention of personal data, authorized processors, a list of rights, the possibility to contact the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak republic, the source of processed personal data, information on whether and how automated decision making and profiling takes place.
- Right to access personal data - data subject has the right for confirmation whether personal data are processed or not and, if so, has access to processed information, categories of personal data concerned, recipients or categories of recipients, period of retention of personal data, as well as the right to be informed about rights of data subject, right to file a complaint to Office for Personal Data Protection, information on the source of personal data, information on whether automated decision making and profiling takes place, information and guarantees in case of the transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization. Data subject has the right to be provided with copies of the processed personal data.
- Data subject has right to correct the incorrect information and to update personal data.
- Right to erasure - in case that registry of selected personal data is not a legal obligation for PRIMUS spol. s r.o.
- Right to object to processing - in the case of requirements for the processing of only the most critical data for legal purposes.
- Right to data portability - following the costumer's request to transfer personal data to another company.
- Right to object to individualized automated decision-making - if the costumer finds out or believes that personal data is processed in violation of privacy or legislation.
- Right to file a complaint to Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava.
Forms of rights application
Contact information for the application of rights: PRIMUS spol. s r.o, tel.: +421948804400, e-mail: email@example.com, or by written request sent to the address of the company. All information and statements are provided free of charge.
Forms of withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data
Written to the address of PRIMUS spol. s r.o. with the name, surname, address and signature of data subject.
Modifications in the collection and processing of personal data
Information about personal data protection stated above may be subject to change. In the case of changes of personal data protection, they will be effective from that date.